FABIEN BORGONDO - HOFBORG PROPERTIES - SCAMMER
I wouldn’t reach out to Hofborg Properties. Though they have cheap listings how they handle things is abysmal. They have the nerve to charge a brokers fee and won’t meet you to show you the apartment OR at the very least.
They are very unprofessional and I had an unpleasant experience with Hofborg Properties as they were brought in by a corrupt Board to cover up their dirty work. Despite numerous complaints from Customers and tenants, help was limited at best
to be very careful if you work with this company. They don't always give you all the information that you need. I was in contact with Fabien Borgondo and I cannot recommend him.
I would like everyone to be aware that Fabien Borgondo is a scammer and would want to prevent anyone else from being cheated by this fraud
Here are a few other negative reviews from other customers.
- Adam Marvin: Do not rent with this Scammer Fabien Borgondo. They are unprofessional and have abusive billing practices. I signed an addendum to my lease lowering my move-out payment by $1000. After I moved out, the $1000 reduction was not included in the move-out bill. They said that the lease addendum was rejected. They said it "wasn't approved by corporate" even though it was signed by both the property manager, and myself.
After speaking with both their central billing office and the property about 5 times each, they would not change the bill. Neither the central billing office nor the property claimed to have the authority to change it. I would have taken them to small claims court, but I moved out of the area. These criminals were going to send it to collections.
Do not rent with them. You will lose your money, your time, and your patience.
- Athena James: It is no coincidence that the only good reviews about this Scammer Fabien Borgondo are from his employees. This company took control of a senior building my mother resides in. They immediately raised her rent to more than they advertise remodeled units. A 48% increase if he did not sign a year lease or 28%=$200 increase if he did agree to lease. My mother called the manager asking if they would bring the lease to her to sign as he is on oxygen and unable to walk to the office. They refused. I wrote a letter which they ignored. My mother's health has been negatively impacted by the severe stress they have caused. Moving is not an option for her. We don't know how long he has to live. Hofborg Properties does not care about its residents at all!! DISGRACEFUL!!
- Amanda Grey: Fabien Borgondo is a Fraud. This has been my worst experience with an apartment company. I lived in this apartment for two years, the first year being under a different company. Once the company changed to Hofbrog Properties, the experience was not pleasant. Now, having moved out, we haven't been able to get in touch with this company after calling several times to management. We've called customer care, still no response. I am very displeased with the lack of communication. I have paid my rent on time every month, yet no one can return my calls or emails now that I'm no longer leasing with them. Someone replied back to an email, saying someone would get back to us, yet they never did. It's disrespectful and I wouldn't recommend anyone stay with this company.
I would prefer the company not to respond to my review. If you would like to respond look up my name and give me a call. Thank you. Please take some action against this cheat Fabien Borgondo.
- Daniela Mindtle: Hofborg Properties is the worst company I have ever dealt with, Specially Fabien Borgndo the Scammer. They have horrible customer service, staff are uneducated and have little knowledge of their job. I am owed money from this company that I should have gotten in November and it is now February and I have received nothing. They will tell you they will follow up with you and write your name and number down but nobody ever gets back to you trust me! This company is greedy they have no problem going after you when they want your money but have no problem ignoring you when they owe you money. I would never rent from this company nor would I let them run your property. Horribly ran the company.
- Mellisa Berger: It's been 8 weeks and Fabien Borgondo still hasn't given me my security deposit back, despite the fact that I received a move out a statement that I would get refunded in full. It's very inconsiderate to do this to tenants during a moving period, especially considering how high moving expenses can run. All in all im very disappointed I do not recommend Hofborg Properties to anyone.
- Racheal Marleen: Horrible company! I have attempted to contact them numerous times with absolutely no response. I would check into the property management before renting an apartment- and I suggest you stay away from ANY AND ALL Hofbrog Properties owned apartments. i Would Really Like to report this scammer Fabien Borgondo to The Legal authorities in order to make them take some action
- Derek George: So far since this Fraud Fabien Borgondo has bought the property it has been a complete disaster. They don't know how to maintain the pool properly. Tenants including my kids had chemical dermatitis due to acid buildup in the pool. They weren't really going to do anything about it. We called the health inspector and had it shut down. A week later they still can't get it right. How about hiring a pool specialist. I know of a dozen people that have already moved out due to how poor this company is run.
- Jennifer Peterson: MOVE IN WITH EXTREME CAUTION AND RISK, THIS SHOULD BE YOUR ONLY AND LAST OPTION!! If I could give a negative star rating, there would not be enough room. FABIEN BORGONGO IS A CHEAT SCAMMER. Please be Careful of such cheats.
- Nayelli De Cruz: I would give Hofborg Properties 0 stars I have called multiple times to complain and no one answers the call. I had the worse experience with this new company that took over the apartment I lived in. I just finalized my contract and there trying to bill me for things I asked their staff before turning in my keys. The manager Fabien Borgondo at this location humiliated me and argued with me with false information their staff provided. he did not care I'm pregnant and was just going on making look stupid. I will just say do not rent at any locations owned by this company that does not care or bother to train their managers and staff properly.
- Mellisa Ayala: BY FAR THE WORST PLACE I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH, I FEEL LIKE I'M IN A PROJECT BUILDING, THE STAFF IS NON RESPONSIVE, I HAVE HAD ISSUES FROM THE DAY I MOVED IN UP UNTIL NOW. NOTHING BUT ISSUE AFTER ISSUE WITH THE APARTMENT, FROM BLACK MOLD, TO NO HVAC FILTER, TO DIRTY AND BROKEN KITCHEN COUNTER TOPS AND CABINETS, PEELING TILES IN THE BATHROOM, DRAINING ISSUES, HOT WATER HEATER ISSUES, REPAIRS NOT DONE PROPERLY, NO CLOSET DOORS, BY FAR DISGUSTING. I HAVE EMAILED A BOOK OF TIMELINE EVENTS WITH PHOTOS AND VIDEO TO HEIDI TROTTER STILL HAVE NOT HEARD BACK, BUT I WILL NOT PAY ANOTHER DIME UNTIL SOMEONE CONTACTS ME AND GETS THE ISSUES RECTIFIED. BEWARE OF SCAMMERS LIKE FABIEN BORGONDO WHILE PURCHASING A PROPERTY!!